Idiot something or other

D. Macleod gpzride at
Wed Apr 16 09:22:05 PDT 2008

   Whew! Day two of this, huh? The world has no shortage of idiots. That's not
   news, but I don't see how any of this applies to GPZ riders? Is this a
   political forum or gripe board now?

   --- On Wed, 4/16/08, art.robinson at <art.robinson at>

     From: art.robinson at <art.robinson at>
     Subject: RE: Idiot something or other
     To: "'Bill Magitz'" <corbie at>, gpzlist at
     Date: Wednesday, April 16, 2008, 7:16 AM
Let me tell you about the in-line skater who was bombing along the
sidewalk at 30-40 kph and came close to nailing the right side of my
car, as I was filtering right onto a main road. He banged on my hood in
an agitated fashion as he just made it around the front.

I wondered is he a vehicle or a pedestrian and would I have been at
fault? My nephew (who is a cop) assured me the in-line guy is a vehicle.

Art in TO