Tire thread time

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 10:59:08 PDT 2008

Diablo Stradas are nice.  Pilot Roads are nice, too.  Many enjoy Dunlop
D220's.  A select few purchase Continental Road Attack tires.  They're good,
too!

Barum knobbies are REALLY nice but I don't think you can get them any more.
And what the heck happened to Trelleborg?????

I've learned that by spreading the mileage between three bikes, there's a
lot longer time between tire changes!

Paul in Ohio