Tire thread time

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Sat Apr 19 14:07:18 PDT 2008

Damn!..
I have been doing wrong all this time!..

What a great solution to extend the intervals between tire changes...

Now, what did I do with that lottery ticket!..   ;-D

Woke up today to fresh snow falling!..
Last Saturday it was sunny and 21 C (72F), today it is cloudy and 0 C (32F).
That is just NOT right!   ;-D
Weather is suppose to return to spring by mid week.  Fingers crossed.

PS..  I have had great success with the Michelin Pilot Roads.  Really
pleased with the mileage I get from them, the "controlled" wear (no front
tire cupping, rear squaring off too soon) and handling.  Third set is
waiting to be installed in the next few weeks.

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net