Well, now I am in a pickle. fork disassembly tools

S Young sid.young at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 02:34:55 PDT 2008

You are correct Art, it will spin, so what I do is press down on the air
tool to force the assembled shock to compress the internal spring to press
against the damper and let the air gun do its job, after two minutes (or
less) the allen bolt usually separates and the assembly comes apart and
thats on bikes 20-35 years old.

Sid

--

Visit Sid's
"Classic Japanese Motorcycle Restoration Site"