Online Manual?

S hampson shampson at
Sat Apr 26 16:19:26 PDT 2008

A list member went to great trouble to scan the manual and post it on line.
I don't know if its still available to download.
I did download it but I cant find it, unless I lost it as it may have been
on my last Pc which crashed and burned.

I'm sure someone will come along with it. I have a hazy recollection of it
being one of our Scandanavian friends.

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Packer [mailto:packertl2 at]
Sent: 26 April 2008 23:30
To: gpzlist at
Subject: Online Manual?

I doubt this is the case but. . . . has a manual for
the GPZ1100 been posted online? I've got the book. But
I'll be taking an extended tour and figured if I could
download a manual to my laptop easily, I'd do it.

If not, my fallback position is to only carry a
photocopy of the electronic schematic.

Terry Packer

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Checked by AVG.