Online Manual?

S hampson shampson at beeb.net
Sat Apr 26 16:19:26 PDT 2008

A list member went to great trouble to scan the manual and post it on line.
I don't know if its still available to download.
I did download it but I cant find it, unless I lost it as it may have been
on my last Pc which crashed and burned.

I'm sure someone will come along with it. I have a hazy recollection of it
being one of our Scandanavian friends.

Steve