Online Manual?

Ped pedmail at dbmail.dk
Sat Apr 26 19:57:11 PDT 2008

Yep, you're right :-)   However, it's not readily available for download
due to server space. I used to upload it when someone was in need, but
right now I'm in a location where they only allow 1 MB per day for
upload/download and I won't be home until mid July, so... Sorry I can't
help you out on this one - not rigth now at least.

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark