Brake line recommendation

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 28 14:19:16 PDT 2008

Chances are the braided piece came with your bars. The ZX11 actually has
much better brakes than the GPZ with 4 piston calipers (as opposed to 2) and
larger diameter rotors. Start with some good pads (the EBC HH pads work
well) and bleed them. If that doesn't work, change out the other 2 brake
lines to braided as well.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i