Steve and Jims adventure?

blackgpz at rochester.rr.com blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 18:10:51 PDT 2008

Greetings from Newfoundland! We completed our traverse of the the Trans-Lab Hiway without incident, nobody crashed no flats no nothing (knock wood). Took the overnight ferry from Goose Bay to Cartwright yesterday and rode to Blanc Sablon where we took another ferry across to Newfoundland last night. Rode around "the rock" today, main highlight was the Norse settlement where they believe Lief Erikson landed. Tomorrow we will spend more time on the Viking Trail and catch a late night ferry to Nova Scotia where we will ride the Cabot trail and head into ne Brunswick. All the bikes are running great and I'm liking the KLR more and more each day. It's quite a workhorse. Wish us luck with the rest of our trip!

Steve