Steve and Jims adventure?

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Aug 5 18:16:21 PDT 2008

<<Greetings from Newfoundland! We completed our traverse of the the
Trans-Lab Hiway without incident, nobody crashed no flats no nothing (knock
wood). Took the overnight ferry from Goose Bay to Cartwright yesterday and
rode to Blanc Sablon where we took another ferry across to Newfoundland last
night. Rode around "the rock" today, main highlight was the Norse settlement
where they believe Lief Erikson landed. Tomorrow we will spend more time on
the Viking Trail and catch a late night ferry to Nova Scotia where we will
ride the Cabot trail and head into ne Brunswick. All the bikes are running
great and I'm liking the KLR more and more each day. It's quite a workhorse.
Wish us luck with the rest of our trip!

Steve>>

Thanks for the update Steve! Sounds like a great time! I'm glad to hear all
is going so well. Look forward to reading your full trip reports and seeing
your pictures. Have fun the rest of the way guys.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;