Tank Range?

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sat Aug 9 04:12:24 PDT 2008

<<I'm sure that this topic has been done to death, but.... I can't find an
archive of previous mailing list Q&A, so I'll ask again.

Q:  On average, how far do you go before you hit your reserve?  How far have
you pushed it into the reserve?

Last week I hit the reserve at precisely 200 miles, but when I filled up it
only took 4.1 gallons... seems like a large reserve, and it makes me nervous
because the gas needle goes down to E, yet I apparently still have at least
a gallon or more in there.>>

The reserve is 1 1/2 gallons. Depending on how I ride the bike I hit between
about 180 and 200.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;