Carb sync

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Tue Aug 12 19:10:16 PDT 2008

Hello 1KPerDay,

If I'm ever by your area, I'll let you test ride it.

As of right now, I've got over 19K miles on it, and it's not even a year old.  Third set of tires went on tonight (factory + 2 replacements already)..  Valves are going to suck, as will everything else maintenance related, but that's the price for owning something with all this technology.

No problems here with the VVT.   Exhaust + power commander - flies = 150 hp at the back wheel and 100 ft lb torque, with 80+ at 3Krpm.  Can't complain about that.  This might explain why i'm getting poor mileage out of my tires though.  I could have gotten 11K or so out of the 2nd set, but with a 900+ mile trip coming up, I wasn't going to chance it.

--
Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at solo-tek.com