saddle bags

dominatr37 dominatr37 at
Thu Aug 21 13:55:12 PDT 2008

<<I have a Corbin seat and i am wondering if there is any sort of add on
that can  reduce the soreness in your ass after a long ride.

There is it's called a sargents seat

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world!
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9

More information about the GPZList mailing list