saddle bags

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 21 16:38:48 PDT 2008

I have a Corbin too and yep, it's pretty hard. On our southeastern Ohio ride last June I went out and bought a piece of fabric that looked like simulated black bear skin. I wrapped that on the seat for that trip and it worked out pretty good. Just be prepared to catch a lot of crap for your fur seat.  ;-)  I wouldn't recommend it in the rain either.

"Doyle, William" <wdoyle at edc.ca> wrote:  I have red 95 gpz and I am looking for a pair of the oem hard case
saddle bags. If anyone has a pair for sale please let me know. Jim
(Mason) I should have bought yours as you are just a few miles away but
i had just got the bike and really wasn't sure what I needed.

I have a Corbin seat and i am wondering if there is any sort of add on
that can reduce the soreness in your ass after a long ride.

Much appreciated.