Arrggghh... Battery woes..

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Sun Aug 24 13:08:54 PDT 2008

Thanks Jim..

I have looked at this a few times, but it was for one or two little items
and after the cost of gas, the time there and back (I am 2 hrs from the
border + the distance to Spokane or other centre large enough to have this
stuff) and for the one or two items it was not worth it.

Now, if I could plan and see these "failures" coming (ie last years fork
seals and steering head bearings and this years battery and tires) it would
be worth the trip for the $'s saved and the travels.  Unfortunately I have
not been as "forward thinking" as I should be..  ;-0

Just the cost of living in paradise!..   ;-)
Now, out to buy a lottery ticket..

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net

From: The Masons [mailto:masonjs at nrtco.net]

What you can do to save $ on tires and other maintenance items is buy them
in the
USA.
You're not too far from the border.
With the $ you save you can have a nice trip to Idaho.