New sprockets and chain

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Mon Aug 25 15:51:00 PDT 2008

Also, perhaps my memory is bad. I seem to recall hearing something many
years ago that altering one of the 2 is hard on the bike. Can't recall if
the dude said altering the front was harder or if he said the rear. Anyone
have experience in this?

Take a short think here:
   Front sproket  --how many teeth ??(small diameter)
   Back sproket --how many teeth ?? (Larger diameter)
 add a tooth or subtract a tooth from either which get s distorted more .
The change teeth (diameter) in each will reflect the change in stress on all
the driveline components or some kind of technical shit like that.