Christmas wishes

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Mon Dec 22 12:24:13 PST 2008

Nice!! I coulda sold you one of those but I probably wouldn't part with it.
What she would really look nice in is my FN Browning Trombone or Marlin 39
that are collecting more dust than use lately.
I was checking out gun values on Ebang and realize that I had best increase
the insurance on my firearms.
I hope Jamie has a good time with it.