New Member - Quick Intro

Paul Landry p_landry at
Mon Dec 22 14:35:27 PST 2008

Welcome to the list Rob..

Sorry I don't have the answer to your question but sure someone on the list
will have some answers or solutions for you to work with.

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at

From: Robert.Justice at [mailto:Robert.Justice at]

Subject: New Member - Quick Intro

6 months into the purchase of my first (real) bike - GPZ1100 E1 1995/6,
thought it time to join the ranks of the experienced to listen and learn.

Recently broke the baffler in my Motad Venom exhaust system (4-1-2) and am
looking for replacement downpipes to get rid of that "bag of spanners"
sound. Any suggestions would be appreciated.