New Member - Quick Intro

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Tue Dec 23 06:07:19 PST 2008

Welcome to the list, Rob!  I'm not aware of anyone getting just downpipes,
but several of us have full aftermarket systems.  Those who've used Micron
systems seem most pleased.  I have a full Muzzy system which is louder than
I'd prefer, but it came with the bike and I'm too cheap to part with it.
The Jardine systems have a tendency to break a baffle in the collector
section but are otherwise good, according to reports.

Enjoy your GPz!
Paul in Ohio