Holiday time good wishes

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Wed Dec 24 09:40:33 PST 2008

Hi all,

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas,
Hanukkah, Kwanza, or non-denominational time off, whichever the case may be.
Thank you for your friendship and camaraderie through the years, as
friendship is the most precious gift of all.  If you are going to be riding
on the 25th or the 1st (as I plan to), watch the ice and wave to "everyone".
Life is short, eternity isn't, so try to find it in your heart to forgive
people for everything they have done or will do to you.

Thank you for humoring me regarding this off-topic post.

Bill Denton in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net
yam650 Listowner
650 Society Member #4488