Holiday time good wishes

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed Dec 24 17:20:40 PST 2008

> Thank you for humoring me regarding this off-topic post.
>
> Bill Denton in Yardley, PA

We got a topic?
I wish I could get my bike out from behind the meter (3') of snow and join
you in your rides Bill.
Just sitting here after all the relatives have left the international
Christmas Eve pig out (French Canadian Tortiere -meat pie- lasagna,
vegetable fried rice, Swedish meatballs, chicken balls,cole slaw, Caesar
Salad, shrimp cocktail, crab mouse, wine from Germany to Australia with 1/2
a dozen stops in between, beer from 4 or 5 countries, Jamaican Rum cake, and
a large assortment of various butt stretchers).
I figure Santa is just on his evening break, coming across the Atlantic and
only having to hit Iceland and Greenland before coming on to NorthAmerica.

Merry Christmas.