9th Annual New Years Day Delaware River Run

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Sun Dec 28 08:56:03 PST 2008

Celebrate Global Warming on two wheels!  Join me for the Ninth Annual New
Years Day Delaware River Run!  Kick PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) in the
ass and join me on an 80 mile round trip up and down the Mighty Delaware
River on the first day.  Here's the loosely defined ride agenda:

9 - 10:30AM                 Breakfast and bench racing at my house/garage on
Friar Drive in Yardley

11:00AM-ish                 Ride leaves Friar Drive for points north on
River Road (PA side)

12:30PM-ish                  Lunch at the Ship Inn in Milford, NJ
http://www.shipinn.com/

2:00PM -ish                  Ride leaves for points south on River Road (NJ
side)

3:30PM                        End at Friar Drive, Yardley / depart for
home(s)

In addition, we usually stop for a 01-01 photo op at the scenic Ralph Stover
State Park, and may also swing by Van Sant Airstrip to see the biplanes and
such http://www.vansantairport.com/

A fun time will be had by all.  RSVP by Tuesday, 12/30/2008 at
wkdenton at verizon.net so I know how much pancake mix to make and coffee to
grind.

Bill Denton, Yardley, PA
267.980.7788 cell