Happy New Year NGPZ

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:58:06 PST 2008

This is a picture a child drew.
So one day at school the teacher asked the kids to each draw a picture of what their parents did for a living. One of the children turned in this picture stating " when i grow up... I want to be like Mommy". The teacher recieved the picture below:

 All the teacher can see is a lady on a platform with a pole with lots of men standing around handing her money. Appearantly this student's mother is a pole dancer! Dismayed, the teacher asks her student to describe the picture. The student says "This is my mother, she works at Home Depot. She is selling a shovel, and all the guys are buying stuff from her!"