She no go - update

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:14:05 PST 2008

The only known issue is a porous head on some early 2002 models. some
have it, some don't. The 2003 should be trouble-free, IMO. The only
realy issue is that you get really addicted to the extra 30 or so
horsies and 20 or so ft/lbs of torque. ;)

The suspension isn't superb; a superbrace and a wilbers shock helped
mine a lot. Overall I feel the GPz handles better and is smoother, but
the Zed has waaaaay more power everywhere. Which is really nice. And
it's pretty sexy. The Aussie blue with gold wheels is quite
attractive... wish they'd offered it here.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100