Bike rentals

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Mon Feb 11 15:01:57 PST 2008

  What about a Beema? GS mebbe - Gotta be somone renting those out there.
My Buddy and I are in the early planning stages of flying out to the San
Jose Cali area and renting bikes in September. Being a Beema rider he wants
to rent a Beema for $150 including ins and everything else per day. Seems a
lttle expensive for this cheap bastid.
  I would really like to rent a Weestrom or it's bigger bro. Anyone know of
rental places in the Frisco/San Jose area.
  How's that for thread high jacking. ;-)

    Pete Staniforth

Skip the wedding and ride up into the rockies..