Cold start problems

majordad at carolina.rr.com majordad at carolina.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 16:57:45 PST 2008

I can tell you from the exact same symptoms on my 84 V65 Sabre with te same
type of CV carbs that your choke circuit is clogged.  I just sent a
write-up Wednesday or Thursday on the SabMag list on cleaning the two parts
of the choke circuits.  Unfortunately, since I am at work I do not have
that wrtie-up handy to send you right now.  I will try to remember to send
it to you later tonight.