Throttle Cables.

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Thu Jan 3 22:09:15 PST 2008

Hey all..

Winter is here in all its white glory.  I have been to the Seattle
Motorcycle show 1st of Dec. and think I might go to the Vancouver show at
the end of this month too..

I am in the process of collecting all the requirements for the 2008 season.
Already got a set of Michelin Pilot Roads at a Boxing Day sale from a local
Yamaha dealership.  The new SS brake lines and 2" bar risers are waiting to
be mounted too..

Last time I had the bike apart I noticed my throttle cables had be chaffed
badly in one spot, must have had them incorrectly routed.  Was checking on
eBay and Kawasaki's website for them..
Does anyone have a set, or know of a good source to find them..  I will call
he local dealer tomorrow and see if I can get my heart rate up!..  ;-)

Thanks..

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net