What did I miss..

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 4 06:54:19 PST 2008

With the 2" risers isntalled, I had to reroute the cables to the outsides of the forks so they wouldn't be too tight.

Robert Nelson <majordad at carolina.rr.com> wrote:  Something I have never noticed mentioned in regards to after mounting
risers. My GPZ has custom bars from the previous owner. The throttle
cables are a pretty tight run. I made the mistake of ordering standard GPZ
replacement cables and found they were different and shorter. The previous
owner could only remember he had used cables from a Concourse because they
were longer, but he couldn't remember which year. Does anyone have any
input along those lines?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Bob Nelson
Concord, NC