Now Gas Mileage.

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Sat Jan 5 08:38:41 PST 2008

I'm getting ~ 42 mpg so far but the engine only has 2500 miles on it, so it
might still be breaking in.  I take records on all of my vehicles too so
I'll throw in my data when I have more.  Since I live in Boulder, CO, I'm
thinking about rejetting it for high altitude as it does run rich and really
rich when I go higher to 10K feet or so.  That should help the mileage and
I'm not planning on taking it on trips to sea level anytime soon.

Happy New Year GPZ List !

John