Tire patching

Simon White swhite at consultant.com
Sun Jan 20 17:03:35 PST 2008

I patched my rear Pilot Road when it was punctured by a piece of glass.  The hole was in the groove, and I did the same repair as John.  Replaced it last year after just over 20k km.  Never leaked or had any other issues, and it wasn't down to the cords, but I did check the repair regularly just to be sure.

Given our draconian anti-speeding laws, most of my riding was sub-65mph, so YMMV.

Simon.

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?