was Corbin Seat, now latch post

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Thu Jan 24 17:50:03 PST 2008

John,

And "me" makes three. ;<D  There is no P/N for the latch post on the bottom
of the stock seat, and I'd like to have one mounted on both of my saddles to
make it quicker/easier to switch back and forth.  As it is, I have to switch
the hdwre back and forth like everyone else.

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net

-----
From: "JOHN SOLIDAY" <johnsoliday at msn.com>

I would like a set of brackets myself so I could interchange the seats if I
wanted, so I guess I'm saying probably two people are looking for GPZ seat
hardware as I'd like to buy another set.