Thermstat change

pselsberry at comcast.net pselsberry at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 11:11:29 PDT 2008

Good deals now if I can get motivated to get my newly resprung forks back on by the weekend,

I also had to go through the bleeding process a couple of times before getting it right and once you do the bike runs so much better.
Have you changed your fan to the Muzzy alum 6 blade yet - when I did mine this spring, there was 1 melted blade and a 2nd starting to melt.
The Muzzy fan makes a huge diff also in cooling the bike down when hot.

Paul in MD

From: dominatr37 <dominatr37 at optonline.net>