Thermstat change

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Jul 1 14:26:15 PDT 2008

<<Good deals now if I can get motivated to get my newly resprung forks back
on by the weekend,

I also had to go through the bleeding process a couple of times before
getting it right and once you do the bike runs so much better.
Have you changed your fan to the Muzzy alum 6 blade yet - when I did mine
this spring, there was 1 melted blade and a 2nd starting to melt.
The Muzzy fan makes a huge diff also in cooling the bike down when hot.

Paul in MD?>>

No I didn't Steve N. told me to do that too and I forgot about it. I should
order one up

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;