First ride after fork rebuild: brake funkiness + fork oil question

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:15:28 PDT 2008

Interesting... I believe the manual specs checking the oil level with
springs in, forks fully compressed, which is what I did. I also pumped
the damper assy around for a while after adding oil to hopefully expel
any bubbles. Hmmmm....
did yours do the thunk every time under all conditions/speeds?

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100