First ride after fork rebuild: brake funkiness + fork oil question

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 16:34:15 PDT 2008

You're right, Paul... I checked and it does say measure without the
springs. I now am doubting whether I measured springs in or springs
out... I had the manual right there in front of me and followed it
exactly, so I'm 98% sure I would have done it correctly. I should have
just put straight 15W in rather than start with 10W... teach me not to
listen to the list. :D

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100