Track skills

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 06:54:06 PDT 2008

off camber too!. <turns green around the gills!>
Honestly, is the left hand turns that I think I will high side. Spooks me!
The Right handers I think I will low side but there is room to adjust that
Some time at a track sure would improve a lot of my meager riding skill
despite the fact of riding on and off since '81. Anyone smell squid? LOL