risers 4 sale

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 7 14:23:15 PDT 2008

Yep. 2" rise and one hole spacing back which is about 5/8". Yes, you need a longer brake line. 14" long will do it.

David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:  With the departure of my bike, I have a set of Mr. Daniels' custom made
risers available tor sale. Don't remember the exact specs on them. I
think they are about a 2 inch rise and 3/4 set back. Had them on the
bike since I bought them and liked the riding position a lot. I have the
bolts that go with them, but you might have to get a longer brake line
to install these. Dave can jump in with the specifics.

They are a little marked up but in good shape. I will let them go for
$80 plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

Dave B