Need body parts

JOHN SOLIDAY johnsoliday at msn.com
Wed Jul 16 08:41:04 PDT 2008

Don't even want to go into why, am in Thailand for work.  Mr. "Masons", I'm still interested in the rack and corbin backrest, please email me directly again, I'll be back in the US 7/30.

I'm looking for a good used main center fairing piece and a left (sitting on the bike) lower side cover.  If anyone has bought them new, let me know where the best deal is.  I've used various mail order places and may just order new parts if still available.  OK, I was backing out of a parking space where they had graded the alsphault in downtown Boulder and the bike was very unsteady when a car came up behind me, honked as I was man-handling the bike over the 2" or so groove cut into the pavement and fell over at 0 mph, damn it.  Oh yeah, I need a pristine left muffler if someone has one too.  I like my bike to look 100% and while everything is totally serviceable, I usually fix it up and save the "spares" for later in the bikes life.

Thanks in advance,

John (maybe I ought to just sell it and get a lower center of gravity bike in my old age)