GPZLIST.COM

Paul Landry p_landry at telus.net
Wed Jul 23 20:09:33 PDT 2008

As mentioned I too would hate to see the website dissolve.
Unfortunately I don't know enough about websites and the tools used to set
up and maintain them, so I would have to defer the "best" solution(s) to
those more in the know than myself.

It is I am sure a BIG job for one person to take on and try to keep "fresh".
I do like the idea of multiple editors / contributors being able to update
existing and add new content.

Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net