rear brake caliper

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Fri Jul 25 04:38:59 PDT 2008

I always use brake fluid as a solvent with either a brass bristle brush or
toothbrush. As Bill said getting the crap out of the seal groves is the
hardest and dental toothpicks are good. I'd do that part first as it is the
most likley section to be beyond repair. It's a bitch to clean up the rest
to find the grooves are beyond repair.

   Pete