GPZList Digest, Vol 20, Issue 23

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Fri Jul 25 15:19:04 PDT 2008

David is quite correct.  It's real easy to setup a forum these days too... So simple even I could do it (and did).  http://solo-tek.com/gtr ..  The site does require registration though.  I post all my routes and trips there for the local concours owners (and chicagoland sport bikes [dot] com ) to share.

There's something called yabb (yet another bulletin board.  It's free for non commercial use, relatively easy to set up.  It runs using PERL.

I can even help admin it since i've been running it here for a little while now.

http://www.yabbforum.com/

I have mine set up to not permit posting of any images.  I'll only host route files.  Everything else can be linked to, but has to be hosted elsewhere.  So far for the month of july i'm at about 130 MB of bandwidth.   Being a gpz1100 forum it'd probably use up more, depending how much activity it gets.

--
Best regards,
 Julian                            mailto:jsolo at solo-tek.com