got new chain on

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 12:52:34 PDT 2008

No fork brace, I didn check the forks each for binding after putting
them back together. One was catching on something so I took it apart
again and reinstalled the guts, afterward it felt fine. I pumped them
while filling until no more bubbles came out. I'll try your loosen
axle/triple idea and see if that helps... it's certainly easier than
taking the damn things off again. Holy crap this pisses me off.

Thanks for the tips, though, I really appreciate it.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100