got new chain on

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Jul 29 18:17:26 PDT 2008

Yo Jeff,

I've never bothered to use the PITA oil level method.  I have the exact
volume amount in cc's that you put in the forks.  Of course  it's at my
wife's house and I don't live there anymore or I'd tell you the amount.
  LOL!!  Actually we're on good terms so I can get it anytime should you
take them back apart.  I think it's a lot easier, IMHO.

Charles S.