got new chain on

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:28:24 PDT 2008

I have that figure as well, if it's the one spec'ed in the manual.
There's one figure for just changing the oil (3XXml) and one for
"completely dry" (46Xml) or thereabouts. With the syringe tool I
borrowed from Dennis Peterson, setting proper oil level was a snap...

Unless you've figured out that the figure in the manual doesn't work
the best, which is certainly a possibility.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100