What was I thinking ...

David Hall dhall308 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 10:01:33 PDT 2008

I went a few weeks ago and picked up my new KLR 650. I had told the little woman that I would sell the  GPZ and that would make up for the new bike.    I cannot get used to not having the GPZ and riding it. I ride it before I ride the KLR.   So I am going to keep it too..  Wifey is NOT happy but I'll sell the KLR before I sell the GPZ.  Has anyone else had GPZ withdrawals after buying a "replacement"?

Jim - Wish I had bought the bars and bags for the GPZ when I had the chance. So if anyone has a set of LSL bars they want to sell let me know.

David