What was I thinking ...

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 10:12:06 PDT 2008

I too went for the KLR and am enjoying life immensely, as long as I am doing 70 mph or lower. Above 70 mph, I really miss the GPZ. And when I a behind a string of cars on the highway...

Chuck Driscoll

"...a root word of technology, techne, originally meant 'art.'
The ancient Greeks never separated art from manufacture in their minds, and so never developed separate words for them."
- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance