What was I thinking ...

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Fri Jun 6 10:11:49 PDT 2008

David,

They call it sellers remorse (vs buyers remorse).  As far
as getting the wife used to two bikes, remember it's always
better to ask forgiveness than ask for permission.  I had
my wife worked up to where I once had 10 bikes in the
garage at one time and actually assembled my 73 Kawasaki
750 triple restoration project in the living room.  The
wife will get used to it, if not find a new one.  ;-)

Charles S. - Down to three these days
95 GPZ1100
03 WR450F
99 KX250