What was I thinking ...

Lizca L. Luna Mathis luna1956 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 6 11:14:40 PDT 2008

David,
I just joined the list.  I have a 95 GPz1100, a 99 Vulcan 1500 & a 99 Road
King Classic AND I AM A WIFE!  :)  Do not sell it!  You will regret it for
the rest of your life.  They are hard to come by and parts too!
When the bike is ready, take you sweetie for a nice ride, dinner and dessert
and it all will be OK.
My husband doesn't ride.  I do.  He hunts and fish.  Everyone needs to have
their outlet and enjoy who they are and what they like.
Good luck!
Lizca

DREAM LIKE YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER,
LIVE LIKE YOU WILL DIE TODAY!