What was I thinking ...

blackgpz at rochester.rr.com blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 10:38:45 PDT 2008

Getting back on the GPZ after riding the KLR for a while reminds me of all the reasons I bought it in the first place and what a really good all-around bike it is. The extra 200 lbs. is quite noticable but does have it's advantages in high speed stability. It's still the smoothest bike I've ever ridden. I guess when you retire and are really, really old, it's not that comfortable anymore but I've got a ways to go before either one. Hang on to it, it's a keeper.

Steve - who is finally getting the Daytona parts back from the painter tomorrow just in time to go to Mid-Ohio for his first track day since "the accident".