What was I thinking ...

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 6 20:55:23 PDT 2008

ZX14 for $9200 dude. Go for it.

David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:  I've had three GPZ's so far. Sold the first one, had a couple other
bikes but was never happy with them, so I drove to Texas to buy a basket
case GPZ to fix up. When I ran into trouble getting a title for it, I
ended up buying a third to ride. Once the title got straightened out on
my second one, I sold it to a friend.
Lately I've been itching to trade up to a ZX14 or maybe a used ZX12. I'm
sure I'll probably miss the Geepster if I do ever sell it, though.

Dave B