Sprocker Selection

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jun 10 12:47:05 PDT 2008

I am about to do just that. I have an 18t c/s sprocket that I'm going to
install before the Marietta Madness run next weekend. It's the equivalent of
+3t on the rear sprocket at 1/3 the cost. I've got 400+ miles to go each way
and I want to try and keep the rpm down a little. I'll pick up 4 mph in high
gear for the same rpm.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i